For VIOMES SA the protection of personal data is very important and is a constant responsibility for our company. This Privacy Statement describes the personal data that our company collects, how it is used, and the choices made by the data subject.
What data we collect and process
The personal data processed relates to individuals who work with the Company, representatives of legal entities, clients, affiliated third parties or subcontractors, visitors, and those who have applied for a job.
Specifically we collect:
• Contact details such as natural person's name, employer's name, work address, email address and telephone number
• Additional information regarding customers, affiliated third parties and subcontractors:
o Tax Identifiers (VAT IDs)
o Financial information, payment, delivery and pricing details
o Documents required for third party work at our premises
or for job seekers:
• Name, home address, email address, telephone number and related documents to substantiate this information.
• Date of birth, marital status, nationality.
• Details of the insurance situation and any existing pension plan.
• Service and academic qualifications.
• Prior service recommendations.
• Any other information that may be provided through the submitted documents.
or for visitors to our site:
• Information about the server or device you are using to access our site
• Other information, for more details see our company cookies policy at our website www.viomes.gr
Our company is committed not to collect sensitive personal data of the subjects.
What is the legal basis for processing of your personal data
Unless otherwise specified when collecting your personal data, the legal basis for their processing is one of the following:
• the processing is necessary to perform the contractual relationship with you (Rule 6 (1) (b) of the General Regulation),
• Your explicit consent has been given to the processing of personal data (Rule 6 (1) (a) of the General Regulation),
• the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation of the Company or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company (Article 6 (1) (c) or (f) of the General Regulation, respectively).
Who processes your personal data
The processing of your personal data is carried out by our Company as well as any third parties that cooperate with us in order to ensure the successful implementation of the agreed objectives. Personal data is shared with third parties when necessary to provide the requested services and products, as well as to facilitate agreed cooperation with you or is imposed on our Company by public authorities in the framework of our legal obligations.
We do not send your Data outside the EU. If required, the transfer will only be for legal reasons and only in accordance with the GDPR.
Security and protection of your personal data
Our company ensures that you take appropriate precautions to protect your personal data. They may only be processed by authorized persons, employees and any of our subcontractors and external partners only for the purposes stated above. We make sure that we take the necessary and appropriate organizational and technical measures to ensure the protection of personal data against unauthorized access, use, disclosure, loss and modification.
Time for keeping personal data
We retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which we have collected it. It is also possible that we will keep this data for a longer period of time due to legal claims or as a matter of law.
Data collected through browsers while browsing our site can be found in our Cookies Policy posted on our website www.viomes.gr.
Your rights as subjects of personal data
You have the rights to:
access to your personal data,
correction of inaccurate personal data;
cancellation / right to forgetfulness;
Portability of your Data,
Objection / Withdrawal of Consent to the Processing of Your Data.
Finally, you have the right to file a complaint with the competent Greek independent authority, which is the Data Protection Authority (http://www.dpa.gr/).
Contact details of our company
As we strive to continually improve the protection of your data, your clear and clear information on their processing and compliance with European and national law, this Privacy Statement is subject to change. Please visit our website www.viomes.gr from time to time to keep abreast of any changes.